It’s not often you get to hang out with a Member of Parliament and say so how much do WE owe? Melanie and I spoke to Louise Staley Shadow Minister for Economics about our debt here in Victoria, how it’s structured, who we owe, and if at this stage there is a plan to pay it back. Lousie and the Liberals need to be commended for playing nicely as like all of us the “narrative in parliament” is to get through COVID, spend what needs to be spent, although I have a sense that the gloves will come off in October.
- 2023 in Review: The year that was at South East Lawyers
- Life interests: the Wills and Estates trend you should know about
- South East Lawyers client Brook Tayla reveals why she chose our firm for all of her legal matters
- A week in Canberra: 4 things Director Principal, Melanie Heffernan did in our nation’s capital
- How we supported Your New Dentist in creating an Employee-Owned Business Structure