Elizabeth and Matt talk with Melanie Heffernan (Principal, SE Lawyers) about why its so important, not just to have a will, but to get it right. They discuss new rules about who can claim on your estate; what happens to joint assets; the benefits of testamentary trusts and what a binding nomination on your superannuation really means.
- 2023 in Review: The year that was at South East Lawyers
- Life interests: the Wills and Estates trend you should know about
- South East Lawyers client Brook Tayla reveals why she chose our firm for all of her legal matters
- A week in Canberra: 4 things Director Principal, Melanie Heffernan did in our nation’s capital
- How we supported Your New Dentist in creating an Employee-Owned Business Structure