Countries around the world from China to the US are reporting or predicting increases in divorce as a result of the pandemic. Elizabeth talks with Courtney Salter, Senior Family Lawyer from SE Lawyers about the current increase in queries about divorce and how Covid19 is impacting marital relationships, emotionally and financially. They also discuss the basic legal facts you need to consider before you decide to seek a divorce. Getting a divorce is often the first contact people have with the legal system, and the more you know about you legal rights and obligations the better prepared you are to face the challenges ahead.
- 2023 in Review: The year that was at South East Lawyers
- Life interests: the Wills and Estates trend you should know about
- South East Lawyers client Brook Tayla reveals why she chose our firm for all of her legal matters
- A week in Canberra: 4 things Director Principal, Melanie Heffernan did in our nation’s capital
- How we supported Your New Dentist in creating an Employee-Owned Business Structure